Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
Gonnhorreus Syphilititus has been gracious enough to nominate me for The Versatile Blogger Award; which if I’m being honest, I am not even too sure about since this is my first one and whether it’s a honor per-say: I’m just glad there are those out there getting enjoyment from my opinion on these cinema matters. I’ve waited a really long time to find someone I can talk to about films and it took me this long to discover I could have been having those conversations with my computer the whole time. Thank you again Gonnhorreus Syphilititus; though I’m definitely with you on the whole “real” award thing..if you catch my drift 😉 Hopefully I can continue to entertain in some way as I unleash the inner working of my Wonderland. 😀
Here be the Rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
My Top Ten: Your All winners in my book..get it? cause you are! 😀 (too much?)
10 Random Facts about Myself:
1. When I was younger I used to speak in movie quotes for days at a time with my best friend.
2. In the fourth grade I put on a concert with 4 other girls in my class as the spice girls (I was ALMOST too embarrassed to even write that)
3. The reason I have my walls adorned with an excessive amount of posters is because I hate the sight of an empty and white wall.
4. I’ve been known to either be someone’s best friend or their worst enemy; rarely anything in between.
5. While it almost certain I am known for my ridicules temper, I’ve calmed down a lot. But nobody believes me, yup.
6. I will pay a stupid amount of money to get an awesome edition of a movie and randomly dance and celebrate such purchase..for days.
7. I can remember as a child making a short film with my sister, friends and mother’s video camera about aliens; I have no idea what happened to it, but I want it back.
8. I’ve been really lucky to have met celebrities at convention’s I’ve attended and none had me more nervous and dumb struck than Norman Reedus ❤ *doubleswoon*
9. According to my ex I do a pitch perfect rendition of “bring in the clones!” by frau farbissina from Austin Powers
10. I open mouth kissed a horse once…(Please anybody; get that reference! haha)